Happy Pets, a company manufacturing pet foods and accessories, created a membership club for its regular customers called "I Love My Pet." This group consists of animal lovers selected by the company to complete product-related polls, chat with product developers, and provide feedback about specific products. Which of the following best describes "I Love My Pet"?

Happy Pets, a company manufacturing pet foods and accessories, created a membership club for its regular customers called "I Love My Pet." This group consists of animal lovers selected by the company to complete product-related polls, chat with product developers, and provide feedback about specific products. Which of the following best describes "I Love My Pet"?



A) primary group

B) immersion group

C) mob

D) dyad

E) triad



Answer: immersion group


Learn More :