Derrick saves coupons from 10-minute oil and lubrication services (e.g., Jiffy Lube, Quick Lube and Speedi-Lube) and when he needs to have his car's oil changed, he chooses the oil and lubrication service that offers the best deal on a 10-minute oil change. For 10-minute oil and lubrication services, Derrick defines value as:

Derrick saves coupons from 10-minute oil and lubrication services (e.g., Jiffy Lube, Quick Lube and Speedi-Lube) and when he needs to have his car's oil changed, he chooses the oil and lubrication service that offers the best deal on a 10-minute oil change. For 10-minute oil and lubrication services, Derrick defines value as:



A. All that I get for all that I give

B. Everything I want in a service

C. Low price

D. Reliable service

E. The quality I get for the pace I pay


Answer: C. Low price


Learn More :