In talking to a travel agent, T. J. Matthews learned that he would have to pay the same amount of money for a three-day/two-night package right outside the gates of Walt Disney World for his family of four as he would for a five-day/four-night stay at a hotel that was about 50 miles away from Walt Disney World. Matthews decided the farther hotel was a much better value. Matthews defined value as:

In talking to a travel agent, T. J. Matthews learned that he would have to pay the same amount of money for a three-day/two-night package right outside the gates of Walt Disney World for his family of four as he would for a five-day/four-night stay at a hotel that was about 50 miles away from Walt Disney World. Matthews decided the farther hotel was a much better value. Matthews defined value as:



A. All that I get for all that I give

B. Whatever I want in a service

C. Low price

D. Reliable service

E. The quality I get for the price I pay


Answer: A. All that I get for all that I give


Learn More :