Salespeople are often on the road three nights every week. They cannot afford to stay in the most luxurious of hotels, but they do appreciate amenities like a good mattress, a firm pillow and a comfortable work area. They want the price they pay to be commensurate with the amenities provided by the hotels. They tend to define value as:

Salespeople are often on the road three nights every week. They cannot afford to stay in the most luxurious of hotels, but they do appreciate amenities like a good mattress, a firm pillow and a comfortable work area. They want the price they pay to be commensurate with the amenities provided by the hotels. They tend to define value as:



A. All that I get for all that I give

B. Whatever I want in a service

C. Low price

D. Reliable service

E. The quality I get for the price I pay


Answer: E. The quality I get for the price I pay


Learn More :